What are the advantages of coming to Val de Landrouet for students?
The Val de Landrouet welcomes students from the Lycée du Mené in accommodation for 1 to 4 people.
- Very attractive prices
- Furnished and equipped flats: crockery, LED television, microwave, Wi-Fi (extra charge).
- No need to pay for electricity or water.
- No household waste tax, no council tax.
- Located 900m from the Lycée.
- Super U at 200m.
- Possibility of CAF or APL aid.
- Carpooling between students in the morning and evening.
- Autonomy and mutual aid among students.
- Free access to mini golf and indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
for students with more than 15 weeks per year in school.
45 m² accommodation
Accommodation consists of :
- a living room with kitchenette,
- 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- and 2 bathrooms.
– Accommodation in a double room: 65€ /pers / week
*Rates include: water, electricity, council tax, household waste tax, LED TV, microwave, ceramic hob and crockery.
Rates do not include: Wi Fi, cleaning, sheets, blankets. Wifi: 2€/day or 20€/month